Illuminating Solutions has a complete range of equipment for all types of lightning protection and Earthing systems and components. All equipment is made using the highest quality materials and manufactured to the strictest QA standards.
We readily consult in the early stages of any project and provide professional advice on either new or retro fitting environments.
All Lightning Protection Systems and Static Earthing systems must be fully inspected and tested by competent personnel using calibrated test equipment. Lightning Protection Testing and Earthing Grid Testing must be done when the installation is completed and on a regular basis thereafter. By law, Testing and Certification must occur every 2 years.
In conjunction with Tercel technicians, Illuminating Solutions can facilitate trained personnel to provide a complete service that includes:
- Inspection of all conductors, joints and parts of the system
- Continuity testing across conductors and the total system
- Earth resistance testing on individual electrodes and the complete system
- Soil resistivity testing and analysis for new earthing systems
- Detailed reports on the condition of the system under test or inspection, with photos and recommendations plus costings on the works required
- Updates to existing drawings or records or creation of these documents for future reference
Maintenance works and upgrades may be required if the testing and inspection reveals any deterioration in the level of protection, or there has been changes or additions to the structure which render the existing systems inadequate.